Don't get me wrong, I love expensive products. I think the more you pay the nicer the packaging is, the product lasts longer, you can see the quality you pay for. But sometimes, for whatever reason we all find ourselves a bit brassic. So I've gathered some of my favourite everyday products ranging from £1 - £7.99...
|A few bargain bits and bobs from my make-up bag|
Ok so from the left we have ...
- NYC Natural Matte Foundation £2.49, it's a really light liquid foundation, not greasy at all and for the money it's better than expected.
- Garnier BB Cream £7.99, the most expensive product of the lot, I did a little review on it not that long ago, have a look to see what I think about it.
- Collection 2000 Mosaic Glow Bronzer £3.50, I use this everyday, it lasts for ages and gives a healthy glow with a little shimmer.
- Loreal Infallible Concealer £5.49, This is a new find for me. It lasts all day and covers even the worst bags, you only need a small amount for blemishes. Only problem is, the amount you get in the tube is so little, I doubt it will last more than a month.
|Barry M Dazzle Dust|
- Barry M Dazzle Dusts £4.50 each, ok so that's quite alot for an eyeshadow, but they are so highly pigmented that they last sooo long! And they come in a huge range of colours, these are just some of my favourites!
|MUA, Rimmel and Barry M lipsticks, Barry M white liner, and the trusty pot of vaseline.|
- MUA products £1 - £2, Honestly I couldn't blow MUA's horn harder if I tried to. I am a fan, a huge fan, not just for myself but for use professionally. Eyeshadows come at a mere £1 each and the quality is incredible. Highly Pigmented, smooth, not clumpy. I use most of their range, these are just a few. Only one very very small fault, the brush in the eyeliner is a bit bendy making it almost impossible to get a good flick, and I love myself a good kitten flick!
- Vaseline Rosy Lips £1.70, Oh the trusty little pots of magic! This is probably pot 1 of 6 for me, I have one in every jacket or handbag, just in case. Call me extreme, but this is amazing. It does what any vaseline does, moisturises and soothes chapped lips, but it has a subtle rosey tint. Making it perfect for everyday use. It's essential to my make-up routine.
- Barry M and Kate Moss for Rimmel Lipsticks £4.49 - £5.49, These are the only red lippies that I wear, the darker colour, which is the Kate Moss for Rimmel, for when I'm tanned and the lighter, the Barry M, when I'm a bit paler. Love them both!
I hope if you ever find yourselves a little strapped for cash, this will give you a bit of inspiration!
Lots of Love xxxx